If Shorte.st is new to you then there are some questions left why Shorte.st pays you? And how they make money themselves? To know ‘How it Works’ continue to read…
First, you have to short the link by using Shorte.st and place it on your blog or anywhere you would like. When people click on your link, they will be redirected to a short ad (with the display time of 5 seconds) and then brought to your desired URL (Destination URL). You will get a sum of money for that.
- If advertiser paid $2 to get 1000 visits to his site from any specific country or the whole world.
- Shortest takes a cut. ( For example- Shortest takes $0.4)
- Shortest shows the advertiser’s business or product for 5 seconds when a visitor clicks on publisher’s links. And share the rest of $1.6 with publishers.
Shorte.st: Legit or Scam?
There are many scamming ‘Shorten Links and Get Paid’ sites so that any person will have a question in their mind, is Shorte.st scam or legit? The answer is Shorte.st is 100% legit site, you don’t have to think about their legitimacy at all. Shorte.st will pay your earned money on time. I strongly recommend shorte.st, Because personally, I use Shorte.st for a long time to make some extra bucks. If you’re still confused about the legitimacy of shorte.st, check the below shorte.st payment proof.
Now you should be eager to learn little more about it so let’s continue and check out the pros and cons of Shorte.st.
Pros and Cons of using Shorte.st:-
- Free and hassle free Sign up process
- Simple UI (User Interface)
- Easy to understand
- Low minimum payout ($5)
- Daily Payments are also available
- Many tools are available to monetize your blog
- Referral Program
- Annoys visitors who click on your link.
- Payout rates are quite low for some countries.
- Visitors who visit shorte.st links must use Java Script and Flash Enabled browser so that only publisher (shortener) get credited for the visit.
I hope this shorte.st review helped you. Even though it can serve as an additional income source, it might affect the user experience. So whether you should implement it or not, resides with you. if you have questions about this, do let me know in the comments. Don’t forget to share your experience with Shorte.st 🙂